Shu-Han Empire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shu-Han Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shu-Han Forum Staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Silvan
Admin
Admin
GM Silvan

Shu-Han Forum Staff Empty
PostSubject: Shu-Han Forum Staff   Shu-Han Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Currently the Shu-Han Forum is ran by Constantine and I (GM Silvan). We will be adding more and we have an idea of what we want to build around here. We would like to get people involved in our alliance.

A little introduction about myself. I've played many RTS games over the years and I have about 1 and a half years of illyriad under my belt. I mostly do PR and help Shu-Han with creating an interactive place for players to be. But I also do have my warrior side Twisted Evil. That's just a little about me. We will be creating some jobs later on = Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://shu-han-empire.board-directory.net
Constantine_

Shu-Han Forum Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shu-Han Forum Staff   Shu-Han Forum Staff Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey there

I've played a lot of RTS' over the years. My favorite ones are old school Age of Empires, and Starcraft 1. I'm a huge fan of strategy games, for example Grand Strategy game Europa Universalis 4 is one of my favorite strategy games.

I've played Illyriad for a while, and normally as an administrative leader. I'm a huge fan of PvP and hope we can continue to have fun encounters with other players. Even losing can be a lot of fun if the war was fought hard!

Back to top Go down

Shu-Han Forum Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shu-Han Empire Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: